We welcome you to join the many spirited people who have come together to provide a variety of services and to show our active duty troops, veterans and their families how appreciative we are.
There are many ways to volunteer. Below is just a sample of the many volunteer opportunities that are readily available through the Bonds of Courage program:
- Offer the name of a troop and be their Buddy
- Provide professional services – financial, legal, communications, IT, web, fundraising, event planning, community liaison, etc.
- Administrative assistants
- Facilitate contacts for jobs – trades, management, professional
- Engage your organization in a drive. We will be glad to provide a speaker for your kick off.
Volunteer Contact Form
Our volunteers play an essential part in making Bonds of Courage successful. We are always in need of office assistants, public relations associates, event planners, social services volunteers, troop mentors and more. Please complete as much information as possible and we will follow up promptly.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Board Membership
- Public Relations, Videos
- Grant Writing
- Website and social media maintenance
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive management, by city
- Golf Outing Manager
- Gala Chairs
- Contact Troops, families, and buddies
- Youth Liaison – Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, schools
- Veterans Job Networking
- Administrative assistant, handle emails, phone calls, data entry, label binders, inventory supplies, Operations Manual development, library coding, etc.
- Drive & Packing Coordinator
- Development Specialist, design and implement development plan
- Volunteer Coordinator, interview, match to jobs, contact for events, motivate e.g. Send note to new people
- Service partner development, contact organizations serving troops to evaluate
- Corporate partner development